Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In the beginning ....

Well, where to begin! I've always enjoyed making and creating things ever since I was a small girl. My mum is an artist and highly talented dressmaker, sadly I haven't quite grasped the sewing side of things...........yet, but I did inherit a certain amount of artistic flair.

I love drawing and painting but not to a profesional standard. I love interior design and the sense of fulfilment I get when a project is finished.

My poor partner was getting a bit exasperated with my constant changing rooms lifestyle and so I've decided to chanel my creativeness into smaller more prettyful projects.

I hope you like them, let me know your opinions and fingers crossed as I get more experienced they'll get better too. Bye for now .....

1 comment:

Crafts by Diane said...

Hi Maxine

Thanks so much for your message on my blog!

Very new to all of this so it's lovely to have some feedback.

Your blog is lovely too. My boyfriend and I are going to sit down at the weekend and work on mine to make it even better.

Thanks again

D